We are a master planned community of 161 homes located on 9 streets built between 2007 and 2009. We are three blocks away from the Shenandoah community park, with a planned city park directly adjacent to our Southern Plantation entrance. The neighborhood is a diverse mix of families, retirees, young professionals and students. We welcome you!
- 161 Deed Restricted Home Sites in College Station's Most Accessible Subdivision.
- Deed Restrictions are written with the desire to ensure the future value of your investment and contain Architectural Controls to assure the standards of the development. This is managed by the Reatta Meadows Home Owner's Association.
- The Home Owner's Association also sponsors neighborhood parties twice a year to foster community and friendship.
- The convenient location of Reatta Meadows is just minutes from shopping, Texas A&M University, schools, the Scott & White hospital, and the St. Joseph Family Medicine clinic.
- The City of College Station's Connectivity Index Report shows Reatta Meadows as the subdivision with the highest connectivity index rating including planned thoroughfares. Reatta Meadows is bordered by Barron Road, Victoria Avenue and Highway 40.
- An attractive Masonry Fence surrounds the subdivision for your privacy.
- Zoned for Award-Winning College Station Schools including Spring Creek Elementary, College Station's newest elementary school.
- Reatta Meadows is adjacent to College Station High School.
- Proposed 3 Acre City Park
- Homeowners Association web resource
- All Underground Utilities