The Reatta Meadow's Homeowner's Association exists to preserve and protect the home values of the neighborhood and to foster community and friendship among the residents.
Foster and increase camaraderie among neighbors
- Host two neighborhood parties/events for all to socialize and meet one another
- Activate and fill a separate architecture control/landscape committee
- Recruit residents willing to assist other residents in lawn projects to stay in compliance (A great way to serve your neighbor!)
- Create awareness of and increase participation in NextDoorNeighbor, a social platform for Reatta Meadows and other nearby connecting all residents with the ability to send messages to the neighborhood including suspicious activities, babysitting/pet sitting services, garage sales posts, etc
- Transition to paperless contact for willing residents...Get news faster and help the HOA save money!
What We've Achieved
- Updated our covenants and policies to conform to new Texas State Legislature requirements
- Purchased and installed signage at entrances to Reatta Meadows
- Completed landscaping of all entrances to the neighborhood
- Updated website
- Planned and held annual neighborhood parties
- Secured insurance for the neighborhood
- Switched management companies